So you're all hip cats. (as they used to say in the fifties) You know your music and you're proud of your choices. But come on, can you admit to loving some of those cheesy uncool songs? Well you can now, without losing face or cool points because Q magazine has just published it's top ten uncool songs that it's cool to love.
1. ELO - Livin' Thing
2. Boston - More Than A Feeling
3. S Club 7 - Don't Stop Movin'
4. 10cc - I'm Not In Love
5. Gary Glitter - Rock'n'Roll Part 2
6. Foreigner - Cold As Ice
7. Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
8. Status Quo - Whatever You Want
9. Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
10. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
All I can say is Thank God Chris De Burghs "Lady in Red" isn't on the list