Monday, June 26, 2006

Muddy Festival

Three days in a field and I loved every minute. over 1,000 photos taken, so there's a lot of work to be done. In the meantime just to wet your appetites here's a few random pics from Day 1 Friday evening.  
But before we get into the nitty gritty of the individual bands and artists who performed for us, I've got to say a big thank you for the lovely things that were said about me in the programme.
Bastards! You had me filling up. It's not as if I do all the work. I just take pictures. There are so many who have done much more than me who I love and admire, without whom this event wouldn't have taken place. I have just documented it.
You know who the top of the list is...

More pics when I've recovered.

Rock on mes enfants. Posted by Picasa

No comments: