Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The big Apology

It seems I have overstepped the mark and I find I am forced to make a full and unequivocal retraction of everything I have said about The Evil One, sorry, James Chadwick. It's not that I am scared of the repercussions involving the boiled blood of virgins. It's just that I don't want my throat ripped out. So I apologise unreservedly. James Chadwick is a Saint. He is the salt of the earth. Move over Mother Theresa. This boy is coming through. There seems to be a ground swell of opinion. I don't know how many people he's paid off but I've been getting some very odd mail lately. Threatening mail. Mail that leaves no doubt in the mind that if I continue with this vendetta against him, I wont be your official photographer for much longer. I'll be pushing up daisies. So I hereby declare my gullt in this. I was maliscious and vindictive. I was jealous of his natural talent and was hell bent on destroying his character. For this I apologise. It was all lies. James Chadwick is a saint. He is good to his mother. If anyone is evil, it's me, for daring to suggest that such a paragon of virtue has any part in evil doings. So please, for my sake, refrain from chanting "The Evil One" when he gets up on stage. Don't cower in his presence. He wont turn you to stone as I suggested. He has willpower. He has everything. It's just my own feeling of inadequacy that made me do it. And to prove what a saint he is here's a photo taken by a pilot friend of mine.
Mind you I'm worried about that Mark Roberts. He doesn't have a halo. I'm sure he's Evil. Look don't take any chances. Treat him like normal, like the excellent guy you always thought he was. You'll be pretty safe. It's the quiet ones who are the worst.

Just to cheer up Corneilius. Bob Geldof had to cancel two gigs in Italy because only 45 people turned up for a 12,000 capacity gig. Oh how the mighty fall!

Rock on dudes

No comments: