Thursday, July 20, 2006

Myspace of the day

"Myspace of the day" is a bit of a misnomer as we don't have one everyday just when we feel like it. We feel like it right now, because todays myspace is UNITY itself.

Yes friends Unity has finally got it's own myspace due to the massive perserverence, blood sweat and tears of our wonderful team of organisers, helpers and hangers on. Without whose help this would have been possible.

check it out www.myspace.com/unityvenue make us YOUR friends.

Thank you. I'd also like to thank my Mother, my agent, my ex wife for agreeing to the divorce and setting me free, I'd like to thank Mr Whippy, Shaggy, Mr Soft, Richard, Mr Muscle, Piper, Miss Right, Abi, Mr Big, Mooney, Demister by Autocare, the Pied Piper, The guitar man, but most of all I'd like to thank YOU.

No comments: